The Business Advisors' Boot Camp builds on the solid base established by Principa consulting methodologies in an interactive environment.
It will equip you with both the skills and the knowledge you need to significantly enhance your consulting capabilities and your understanding of business strategy, business analysis and what it is that makes a business succeed or fail.
Using the case-study learning method, the Business Advisors' Boot Camp will equip you with the "hands-on" skills you need to develop and deliver a range of business advisory services in your firm.
Importantly, this program is designed for every member of your firm who will be involved in delivering value added business development or consulting services to your SME business clients. So by bringing your key team members with you, you can benefit immediately from the leverage you will achieve in your consulting division.
And it doesn't stop there... Following the live-in part of the Boot Camp process you'll receive four weeks of intensive implementation support from a Principa Consulting Advisor to ensure you implement your new business advisory skills on your return to your practice.
The Business Advisors' Boot Camp is a 4-day live in program that provides you instruction in the following subjects:
- How to structure your consulting practice using our 5-step approach.
- A comprehensive consulting services marketing plan for your firm.
- How to build an organization that is both fun and highly productive.
- How to use GamePlan and the Delta4 Diagnostic tools to analyze and diagnose business problems and prescribe creative solutions for your clients.
- How to analyze your clients' industry, customers and competitors and formulate a business value proposition.
- Business strategy formulation and how to apply this to Small and Medium Enterprises.
- How to apply an Organizational Culture Print & implement a cultural re-alignment to enhance performance.
- A 10-point customer service strategy and Strategic Marketing for the small business.
- How to map a business's key processes and document critical business systems.
- How to develop and deliver powerful presentations to sell and support your consulting activities.
- Project Management – how to structure and define your consulting project.
- How to integrate the Delta4 Consulting System and supporting tools into your practice.
This program is suited to any of your team members who have the ability and the desire to extend their role into the delivery of value added services and to continue their professional development.
We recommend that all of your key consulting services team members attend to ensure that you "hit the ground running" on your return to the practice and get maximum results from your training.
Participants from US and Canada will be eligible for 23 CPE credits.
Participants from other regions are also entitled to claim Continuing Professional Development / Education credits from their local society or officiating body.
See what past attendees at Principa U training and professional development programs had to say about their Principa experience. MORE >